Thursday, March 22, 2007

Exploring my Web...

 

Have you ever realized that there is just no end to the web? I search and search and search and I never seem to have a day when I won't turn up something interesting. Like today, I just uncovered this great website called last.fm I'm listening to artists I've never heard before, I get to tag my music and listen to other music. It's all very very polished and nice, and considering how messed up my iTunes player has been running on Windows Vista lately, I'm happy to see that at least listen to radio online.

 

On the other hand, I've begun merging all of my disparate websites (Flickr, Live Spaces, Yahoo 360, Blogspot, Tumblr, etc.) into one cohesive website on my worldlee.com domain. Since most will let me use custom domains or other site integration features, it's a great way to merge my life back onto my one page, rather than designing everything from scratch and trying to make it work that way. But who knows, given how much I like tinkering with my website, it might only be a matter of time before I start taking WordPress and Gallery and hosting things on there anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home